- Pole mounted, clamp or U bolt option
- 1200 mm length, 320 mm stand-off distance
- Hot dip galvanised steel construction
- Clamping design with M12 bolts
- Heavy duty 4 mm jaw clamps
- Fully customisable, built to specification.
Stand-off mounts such as this clamped or U-bolted pole mount are designed to position antennas, CCTV cameras, meteorology, and other equipment away from the primary tower or mast structure. APAC designs and fabricates these mounts locally in Sunshine Coast, Queensland allowing not only a quick turnaround but full customisation or fabrication to your existing specification.
This mount is constructed from 48.3 mm O/D CHS with a hot dip galvanised finish. The standard mount is 1200 mm in length with a 320 mm wall offset distance. Attachment to the main structure is either by heavy duty clamp supporting pole diameters 20 to 114 mm, or by U bolt depending on your preference.