- Ultra lightweight fully engineered design
- 3.1 to 37.2 m tower heights
- 220 mm wide body (180 mm faced)
- 3100 mm modular lengths
- 42x3 mm aluminium CHS legs
- 25x3 mm lattice braces
- Low maintenance aluminium construction
APAC's modular aluminium lattice towers are manufactured locally in Queensland in 3.1 metre sections allowing effortless transport, meaning total leadtime can be measured in days - not weeks or months. As an ultra-lightweight structure the towers can be built with a small crew and minimal plant, with smaller towers even able to be assembled by hand.
These modular lattice towers consist of a large rotatable base plate, modular 3.1 metre lattice sections, guy wires, anchor footings/skids, and your choice of headframe. The 3.1 m sections are easily stacked meaning radio towers can be built as small as 3.1 metres with full structural engineering certification up to 37.2 metres (21.7 metres in Wind Region C). APAC's AL220 aluminium lattice modules feature three upright columns made from 42x3 CHS with 25x3 CHS lattice welded in between by certified boom welders, providing incredible strength while retaining a lightweight design that can support your technician to climb the full height.
The ground mounted AL220 towers specify the use of Surefoot footings for simple, straightforward installation. Concrete cages and other options are available on request.
Headframes are available to support a range of wind turbines, radars, camera systems, and telecommunications configurations. Torque Arms (anti-twist) available for applications requiring large microwave antennas, or systems with large offsets.
|Wind Region A||Wind Region B||Wind Region C|
|Max. Height (m)||37.2||31||21.7|
- Aluminium fabrication in accordance to AS1664
- Aluminium welding in accordance to AS1665
- 7/16" Zinc or Stainless Steel bolts in accordance to ISO 3506 U.N.O.
- Guy cables in accordance to AS3569, Class 7x19 Grade 2070
- Guy wire preload tension to 1.0 kN
- Cable joins and attachments in accordance to AS2579
- Structure classification per AS3995 is Type II
We're confident this tower is one of the best designed and safest in the world. Contact our team today to discuss your application.