- Suits any application where you need an offset/standoff mount
- For masts 14 to 114 mm in diameter
- Heavy duty clamp
- 10 mm material
- Offset mounting
- Custom designed
Suitable for most applications where you need offset mounting large structures with a boom 14 to 114 mm in diameter. Mounting pipe works is a relatively straight forward exercise, pick where you need an offset boom, clamp it on, tighten up the thread and walk away. Using the wrong clamp or not using a bracing kit can lead to failure of the pipe work and costly network downtime.
Using the wrong clamp can lead to a range of issues, the most simple of which is equipment misalignment due to a slipping clamp. In extreme cases, the material can break due to increased stresses induced by the constant vibration on a localised point from an inappropriate clamp. Selecting the correct mount will ensure your equipment maintains its position for many years to come.
- Construction: Galvanised steel, 10 mm material
- Boom Diameter: 14 to 75 mm diameter
- Mast Diameter: 14 to 114 mm diameter
- Mounting Orientation: Parallel