- 3.1 to 37.2 m tower heights
- 500 mm wide body
- 3100 mm modular lengths
- 76.2 x 4.75 mm aluminium CHS legs
- 40 x 3 mm lattice structure
- Low maintenance aluminium construction
APAC's modular AL500 aluminium lattice towers are manufactured locally in Queensland in 3.1 metre sections allowing effortless transport. With each module weighing only 38.7 kg, the towers can be safely built with a small crew and minimal plant.
These modular lattice towers consist of a large 101.6 mm solid billet hinging base, modular 3.1 metre lattice sections, guy wires, anchor footings/skids, and your choice of headframe. The 3.1 m sections are easily stacked meaning radio towers can be built as small as 3.1 metres, up to 37.2 metres in Wind Region C. APAC's AL500 series towers feature three upright columns made from 76.2x4.75 CHS with 40x3 CHS lattice welded in between by certified boom welders, providing incredible strength while retaining a comparatively lightweight design.
Headframes are available to support a range of wind turbines, radars, camera systems, and telecommunications configurations. Torque Arms (anti-twist) available for applications requiring large microwave antennas, or systems with large offsets.
- Aluminium fabrication in accordance to AS1664
- Aluminium welding in accordance to AS1665
- 7/16" Zinc or Stainless Steel bolts in accordance to ISO 3506 U.N.O.
- Guy cables in accordance to AS3569, Class 7x19 Grade 2070
- Guy wire preload tension to 1.0 kN
- Cable joins and attachments in accordance to AS2579
- Structure classification per AS3995 is Type II
We're confident this tower is one of the best designed and safest in the world. Contact our team today to discuss your application.