Learn more about the Hartford Power Center PRO-1000
The Hartford Power Center PRO-1000 VMC is a Box Guide Way Vertical Machining Centre. The machine is a compactly constructed power package that combines greater cutting capabilities, critical accuracy, and zero-defect features.
CNC Vertical Machining Centers (VMCs) remain a machine shop fundamental. The machine is designed for both milling and holemaking on a variety of non-round or prismatic shapes. The primary types of machining centers are either vertical or horizontal. The vertical type is often preferred when work is done on a single face. With the use of rotary tables, more than one side of a workpiece, or several workpieces, can be machined without operator intervention. Vertical machining centers using a rotary table have four axes of motion. Three are lineal motions of the table while the fourth is the table’s rotary axis.
- Uniquely designed column features greater sizes in its class thereby providing added rigidity.
- 15 HP high torque spindle motor and BT40 gear spindle ensuring the highest performance cutting ability.
- Endmill: 200 cc/min
- Facemill: 520 cc/min
- Meehanite cast iron contributes to unparalleled damping characteristics.
- Efficient oil and fluid separation incorporated on casting design prevents cutting fluid deterioration.
- Once-piece casting design integrates chassis and chip disposal opening with base.
The machine encorporates thermal growth compensation technology. Thermal displacement is a serious problem in high speed machining which greatly affects part accuracy, particularly in long-time continuous maching.