- Pole mounted, clamp or U bolt option
- 500 mm length, 1000 mm stand-off distance
- Acid-finish aluminium construction
- Switchable vertical or horizontal mounting
- Heavy duty 10 mm mount plate
- Fully customisable, built to specification.
Stand-off mounts such as this clamped or U-bolted pole mount are designed to position antennas, CCTV cameras, meteorology, and other equipment away from the primary tower or mast structure. APAC designs and fabricates these mounts locally in Sunshine Coast, Queensland allowing not only a quick turnaround but full customisation or fabrication to your existing specification.
This mount is constructed from 40 mm O/D aluminium tube with a bright acid finish. The standard mount is 500 mm in length with a 1000 mm offset distance, ideal for low band (large wavelength) RF applications. Attachment to the main structure is by U-bolt (standard) or jaw clamp, suiting 48 to 50 mm diameter pipes (other sizes on request). These mounts are an ideal companion to the AL340 tower series.