- 80x40x6 structural aluminium channel
- Anti-twist torque arm
- Six-way guying
- For APAC AL340 aluminium lattice towers
- Bolt-together aluminium design
- U-bolt attachment to tower
- Designed to increase torsional resistance on guyed towers
Anti-twist torque arm assemblies are used to provide six-way guying to increase torsional resistance on towers supporting microwave/pencil beam antennas or surveillance cameras.
Attached to standard APAC AL340 aluminium lattice towers at any section by three heavy duty U-bolt clamps (not pictured). This system has been designed specifically to match APAC AL340 ground and roof mounted aluminium lattice towers (340 mm faced, 50 x 4 mm round tube).