- Galvanised 48 mm (OD) pole, various heights up to 6 metres
- Guy anchor points on tripod legs for extra stability
- Stakes / pegs supplied, levelling jacks optional
- Folding tripod mechanism, removable centre pole
- Portable, pull-apart, locks together with set-screw collars.
APAC's folding galvanised tripods are a robust, low cost platform suitable for a range of industrial applications, from power distribution, temporary site lead-ins, telecommunications, solar, events, and more. This heavy duty design consists of a 48 mm galvanised centre pole which slips into a folding tripod frame, locking in place using a series of set-screws. The tripod folds up for effortless transport and storage.
The galvanised steel tripod can be staked into place, with the option to attach levelling jack feet or precast blocks. The centre pole can be supplied in a range of heights or telescoping sections, with heights above six metres recommended to be guyed back to the tripod anchor points for extra stability (maximum recommended height of nine metres).
Headframes are available to support a range of sensors, camera systems, and telecommunications configurations. Built locally in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, these tripods are available with a short leadtime and shippable anywhere domestically and abroad.