- 15.6 metre ten-stage mast
- 140 kg (engineered) lifting capacity
- Dual 50 mm axles with drum brakes
- Galvanised body, high impact yellow cabinets
- Full custom builds available; mine, aero, and mil-spec builds
APAC specialise in the design and fabrication of communications trailers built to the highest of international standards. The AIRHawk Dual-Axle trailer has an integrated 15.6 metre ten-section pneumatic mast, a 2000x1250x585 mm insulated primary electronics cabinet, and 1200x600x500 mm battery box.
The AIRHawk Dual-Axle Trailer has an integrated AIR1560 pneumatic mast. AIR1560 is a 15.6 metre, 10 section mast which collapses to 2.55 metres and is capable of supporting payloads up to 140 kg. AIR1560 has a military-grade hard-anodised treatment, developed for extremely harsh environments such as sandstorms and coastal locations subject to corrosive salt air.
The standard supplied communication boxes are as standard painted in high impact, high visibility yellow and chassis is hot dipped galvanised. Through partnership with leading Queensland painting facilities, the trailer system can be painted to your specific requirement including to MIL-STD and NATO/STANAG standards, such as Olive Drab, Desert Tan, and NATO Green colour schemes.
The versatile design suits a multitude of purposes and can be deployed in a range of applications including;
- Defence, counter-terrorism, and policing operations
- Emergency services/disaster relief
- Mining CCTV and wireless backhaul
- Cell-on-wheels / Mesh wireless
- Surveying and surveillance
- Semi-permanent and temporary communications
There are many commercial off-the-self configurations available, and systems can be custom designed and fabricated for a specific application to ensure the particular performance requirements are fulfilled. With the range of systems available we'd appreciate the opportunity to work with you in providing a custom design or building to match your application. Contact the APAC team today on 1300 952 788.